At Easy Auto Solution, we take the privacy of your personal information seriously, and believe it is important that you understand the following
- What information we collect, and how we collect it.
With whom we share collected information.
- What choices you have regarding the use of the information we collect.
What information we collect and how we collect it
We collect the following types of information:
- Contact information such as your name, phone number, and email address.
- Information that is required for performing credit inquiries and processing loan applications, such as your social security number.
- Information obtained from any consumer reporting agency, such as your credit history.
With whom we share collected information
Easy Auto Solution may share the information we collect about you, described above, to our affiliates and non-affiliated third-parties, as described below. To institutions such as dealers, retailers, vehicle service contract and insurance providers, banks, finance companies, direct marketing companies, and their service providers. To affiliates and service providers who perform professional services for us. An affiliate is defined as a company related by common ownership or control. It can be a financial or nonfinancial company. Our affiliates include all of the Dominion Enterprises companies.
What choices you have regarding the use of your information
As a new Easy Auto Solution customer, your information will be shared with parties, as described above. Once your information is submitted, however, you always have the option of opting out from our service.